Our specialist supplier helps us to select products to be embossed and identify where to position the embossing depending on the size and shape of the product. We blind emboss our products so as to retain the natural effect of the material and ensure a distinguished and professional look. If you have any special requirements you can always contact us to identify the suitability of your request.
Once we have accepted a personalised order it is not possible to change the information or to cancel your order.
Details of embossing service:
We can emboss our small or flat leather gifts. Embossing is not possible with some of our larger products; though we may be able to offer alternatives such as personalised luggage tags. Be sure to enquire with our sales team for any bespoke requirements.
- The personalisation is usually added in the bottom corner or middle of a flat item.
- Personalised items add 3 days to our standard delivery service.
- Once an item is personalised the order cannot be cancelled or returned for a refund or exchange.
- Charges for the personalisation service are set out below. Note that each product has a limit to the number of characters it can have on one line. These characters include uppercase and lowercase text and spaces.
Blind embossing is where letters are hot stamped in to the surface of the leather and will appear without colour to create a distinguished look.
Multiple and corporate gifts
We offer a discounted service for multiple items, the details of which are set out below in the charges section. If you want to stand out from the crowd with beautifully branded corporate gifts or promotional products incorporating your company logo for a special event you can contact us to help you get ready for the occasion.
The number of characters that you can use on each line will be dependent on the product. Our charging policy is simply based on the number of embossed lines. For initials we charge £5 and a complete line of text attracts a charge of £7.50 and any additional lines are £5.00 each. A discount of 50% is applied for any additional items.
Corporate customers requiring logos to be embossed will incur a fixed charge of £30 to produce an embossing plate for the logo and:
- £5 per items for up to 10 items
- £4 per items for up to 20 items
- £2 per item for up to 40 items
- £1 per item for over 40 items