DATA COLLECTION & SECURITY
Please be advised that when you make a purchase from our website, we collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, payment address and details). We treat all of your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below.
We take every reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you provide us with.
In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking institutions handle our credit card transactions. Please note: no payment details are kept on this website. They receive encrypted information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict legal obligations to keep your personal information private.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (user information).
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
• Processing your order;
• For statistical purposes to improve this website and its services to you;
• To improve website content and promotions to you;
• To administer this website;
• You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by e-mail, by post or by telephone and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
• We do occasionally make names and addresses (but never email addresses) available to like-minded companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to. If you do not wish to receive such third-party offers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You should be aware that if requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and /or user information, we are entitled do so.