TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS ZALE YARDLEY LIMITED
The website pages of Zale Yardley Limited represent an invitation to treat. These terms apply to all orders placed and an agreement to sell you the product is made on the basis of these terms when we accept your order through this website.
The description of the product, the price, currency and delivery costs are set out on the order page and product listing.
TO PLACE AN ORDER
This service only applies to internet orders and is limited to the products on the website.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
- Orders are accepted at the discretion of Zale Yardley Limited. If the product is available, if the order reflects correct current pricing, if you are based in a country to which Zale Yardley Limited is able to sell, the order will normally be accepted.
- Should the above conditions not be met, Zale Yardley Limited reserves the right not to fulfil your order and will refund any payment made. Please see the Payment section below.
- The price quoted to you at the time we confirm your order will remain valid for 14 days from that time, provided the correct price has been displayed. Zale Yardley Limited will be unable to honour an incorrect price that has displayed due to either human or technical error. If the price changes in between that period and the delivery date, Zale Yardley Limited will confirm the new price with you by e-mail before continuing.
- Zale Yardley Limited will confirm receipt of your order through the automatic screen acknowledgement. Please note that the order can only then be accepted provided the product is available, correctly priced and that you are in a country to which Zale Yardley Limited is able to sell.
- We will not ask you for any payment until Zale Yardley Limited has ensured that all the products in your shopping basket have been accepted. Zale Yardley Limited endeavours to offer a high level of security for payments and therefore your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them.
- You can pay for your order using our Credit and Debit Card facility or other methods accepted on the website. We reserve the right to refer any transaction to the bank against which a card is registered.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
- All online promotional offers, discounts and gifts with purchase are limited to one per customer in a single online transaction while stocks last.
- Customers are eligible to use only one promotional offer or discount at a time, unless specified otherwise in promotional materials.
- Purchased products and promotional gifts to be sent to a single address: we are unable to send to different addresses.
- Should you wish to return a Zale Yardley Limited purchase, you must also return any accompanying promotional offer gift or we will be obliged to charge for the cost of the gift.
- Should you wish to return an item that forms part of a multi-save offer, please note that we will be obliged to charge you the difference owing on the remaining items as you will no longer be eligible for the multi-save.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT IN DISTANCE SELLING
- In line with EU distance selling regulations, please be informed that EU customers buying online have a right to withdraw from the contact within 14 days receiving their goods, sometimes referred to as the 'cooling off' period.
- Should you, as an EU customer, wish to withdraw from the contract of sale, please inform us immediately and return the goods, ensuring all packaging is intact and ticketing attached to the product for a refund which includes the p&p cost (where applicable) of sending the goods to you.
- Please note that the customer is liable for the cost of returning the goods to Zale Yardley Limited.
Every Zale Yardley Limited product goes through a rigorous quality control procedure to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is maintained, and furthermore, all products supplied to our online customers arrive in perfect condition.
Items bought from our website may be returned to the address below within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund or exchange excluding delivery charges, provided you supply a receipt or proof of purchase and that the item is in saleable condition with tags still attached.
Should you wish to return a product after 14 days, we will offer an exchange or online credit note valid on our website for up to 3 months from date of purchase provided you supply a receipt, proof of purchase and tags attached.
In the unlikely event that a product purchased online is faulty, please return it to us with a receipt or proof of purchase within 1 month of purchasing for a refund, exchange or credit note. After that time, an exchange or credit note may be offered with a receipt or proof of purchase.
The cost of returning the product is the responsibility of the customer.
Any promotional offers or gifts supplied with your order should be returned with any returned merchandise. Failure to return any promotional offers will result in additional costs being charged.
This policy does not affect your UK Statutory Rights.
Returns must be sent (using a trackable shipping method that covers the value of the item) to -
Zale Yardley Limited
180-182 Railway Street
Standard UK delivery is FREE of charge for all UK customers. We endeavour to dispatch orders within 2 working days of payment, subject to availability, and the subsequent delivery is estimated between 3-5 working days. We use the Hermes 3-5 working days service.
Express UK delivery is available at an extra cost – for further details please email us at email@example.com please note that this option is only available if we receive your order by 10.30am. Please note that our postal/courier service only offers this method for delivery Monday-Friday.
Please note that Zale Yardley Limited cannot be held liable for late delivery. Please note that with regard to international shipments, you are responsible for any local import duties and taxes that may be charged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a special request regarding delivery. Please remember to state the delivery address, country and area code.
When ordering products from Zale Yardley Limited for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Zale Yardley Limited, you are considered the 'Importer of Record' and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the product.
Zale Yardley Limited must be informed of any damage to the product within 48 hours of delivery by email to email@example.com quoting your unique order number, proof of purchase.
Please also contact us at the above email in the event of non-arrival, i.e. non-delivery after 7 days.
You will only own the product once it has been successfully delivered and when Zale Yardley Limited has received payment in full. Until that time, Zale Yardley Limited will own the product.
Zale Yardley Limited continually aims to improve our products and so design changes may be made at any time. Zale Yardley Limited will endeavour to keep the website and associated web pages up to date but information and designs provided on this website are for your information only and are subject to change without notice.
Any pictures on this website are as accurate as possible, but there are technical limitations, and due to the nature of the Zale Yardley Limited products and the quality of the raw materials, slight variations in colour and texture must be expected.
Zale Yardley Limited will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to this website, but due to the nature of the Internet and other factors, access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The copyright, design rights, trade marks (whether registered or not), patents (whether registered or not) and any and all other intellectual property rights including the software, source code (the "Intellectual Property Rights") in material contained on this website, including without limitation any designs comprising the products or any part of them, are the property of Zale Yardley Limited or its licensors and you have no rights, title or interest in the Intellectual Property Rights. No material on this website may be reproduced or redistributed without our prior written permission.
Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Zale Yardley Limited's negligence, Zale Yardley Limited shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage (such term to include without limitation economic loss, administrative and overhead costs, loss of profits (whether direct or indirect), business, contracts, revenues, goodwill, production and anticipated savings of every description, loss).
Zale Yardley Limited shall not be liable to you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any obligations of Zale Yardley Limited in relation to the product if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Zale Yardley Limited.
Zale Yardley Limited's liability to you in all other instances shall not exceed the value of the product ordered by you.